Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! My name is Siti Zulaikha Batrisyia. Most of my friends call me Zuzu. I think you can guess where that nickname comes from. I’m 19 years old, and I’m from Ampang, Selangor. I’m the second child in a family of three siblings. I’m happy to have the opportunity to introduce myself through this blog. In this post, I will share more about myself, including my hobbies, favourite food and drink, favourite colour, studies, and ambition.
To start with, I would describe myself as a friendly and easy-going person who enjoys spending time with the people I care about. I like cats and have three cats at home. Their names are Kenit, Milo, and Leo. If you ask me which one is my favourite, I would say Kenit because he likes to be clingy with me! Spending time with my cats helps me feel better because they are the cutest animals in the world. Unfortunately, I can’t play with them for a while because I’m living far away from them due to my studies.
On top of that, I enjoy doing things that make me feel relaxed and happy. My hobbies are listening to music, reading books and playing games. These days, I really enjoy listening to piano music. I would recommend one song, which is Clair de Lune by Claude Debussy. It has a lovely melody that I really enjoy. Recently, I have bought quite a few manga books because I actually prefer reading manga rather than novels. I also enjoy playing games with my friends, whether they are board games, card games, or online games. Instead of playing alone, I prefer playing games with my friends because it is more fun, and it creates great memories that I can cherish forever. Moreover, my favourite food and drink are fried chicken and milk because I never get tired of having them. My favourite colour is ocean blue because it gives me a calming vibe.
Right now, I’m studying for a Diploma in Nursing at KPTM Kota Bharu, and I’m currently in my fourth semester. I chose nursing because I am interested in learning about health and taking care of others. Through my studies, I have learned many new things about healthcare and how to provide proper care to patients. Being a nursing student is not always easy because there are many challenges that I have to face. Sometimes, being a nursing student can be overwhelming, but having good friends makes the journey more enjoyable. They are my emotional support and always help me get through difficult times. Without them, I don’t think I could have made it this far. My experience as a nursing student has taught me to be more responsible, patient, and independent.
Overall, I am grateful for the experiences I have had as a nursing student so far. Although the journey can be challenging, I believe that having supportive friends and a positive attitude can make everything easier. I hope to continue learning, growing, and becoming a good nurse in the future. This is a little introduction about me, and I hope you enjoyed getting to know me through my blog!

No comments:
Post a Comment