Hi and Assalamualaikum everyone. My name is Syarifah Amal Qaisara but most of my friends call me Amal because it is easier and more convenient. I am 19 years old, and I was born and raised in Putrajaya. I am the first child among three siblings. Being the eldest does not necessarily mean that I am always strict or serious, as people might normally expect. Therefore, today, I would like to properly introduce myself by sharing a little bit about my personality, my hobbies, and my future goals.
First of all, in terms of my personality, I would describe myself as a hard working and independence. I always try my best to complete any task that I am given, especially when it is something important to me. I also value independence because I believe that being able to rely on myself is an important part of growing up. At first, people may think that I am not very approachable because I naturally have a rather stern facial expression. Sometimes, people might even think that I am serious or unfriendly before getting to know me. However, those who are close to me know that I am actually a friendly person. Once I feel comfortable with someone, I can become quite talkative and even a little bit of a chatterbox. I believe that my personality depends on the environment and the people around me.
Second, one of my favourite hobbies is reading novels. Although it may seem like a simple hobby, I find reading very peaceful and enjoyable. I especially love reading fantasy and adventure novels because they allow me to explore different worlds and imagine things that we cannot experience in real life. For example, we may not be able to ride a flying dragon or travel to a magical kingdom in our everyday lives, but through books, we can experience these adventures through our imagination. I particularly enjoy Malay literature, and some of my favourite authors include Hilal Asyraf and Teme Abdullah. Reading their books not only entertains me but also allows me to learn new things, explore different perspectives, and appreciate the beauty of the Malay language. Among all my hobbies, reading is definitely the one that I am most passionate about.
Third, when it comes to my future goals, I have several things that I want to achieve. One of my main goals is to obtain excellent academic results and successfully graduate from my diploma with flying colours. I know that achieving good results requires discipline and hard work, so I am willing to put in the effort to reach my goals. Besides that, I want to become financially independent in the future. I want to be able to stand on my own two feet, make my own decisions, and face whatever challenges come my way with confidence. Most importantly, I want to make my parents proud of me. Their support and sacrifices have played a huge role in helping me become the person I am today, so one of my biggest motivations is to give them something to be proud of.
Overall, I would say that I am still learning and growing as a person. I may not be perfect, but I appreciate myself for who I am and I am proud of the qualities that make me unique. My personality, hobbies, dreams, and experiences have all shaped me into the person I am today. I am also grateful for my loving family because they have always been an important source of strength and support in my life. I believe that everyone has their own story, and this is a small part of mine.
That is all from me.

No comments:
Post a Comment