
Every person has a story to tell, and this is my story. My name is Shahadah, and I am 19 years old. I come from Kota Tinggi, Johor. I am a simple person who always tries to improve myself and become a better person every day. I believe that everyone has their own strengths, dreams, and goals in life. For me, my personality, hobbies, and future ambition are the things that make me who I am today.
First, I would like to talk about my personality. I am a caring, responsible, and hardworking person. I am caring because I always care about my family and friends. I like to help them when they need my help, and I always want the people around me to be happy. I am also a responsible person. I always try to finish my work on time and complete my responsibilities properly. Besides that, I am hardworking because I believe that we need to work hard if we want to achieve our dreams. Even when I face difficulties, I will try my best and never give up easily.
Second, I have several hobbies that I enjoy during my free time. My favourite hobbies are reading and volunteering. I like reading because it helps me to learn new things and gain more knowledge. Reading also helps me improve my English and learn new words. Apart from reading, I enjoy volunteering in community health programmes. I like volunteering because I can help other people and learn how to communicate with different types of people. Through volunteering, I have learned important values such as kindness, teamwork, patience, and empathy.
Finally, I would like to talk about my future ambition. Currently, I am taking a Nursing course because becoming a nurse has always been one of my dreams. I chose nursing because I want to help and take care of people who are sick. I believe that nursing is not only about giving treatment, but also about giving care, support, and comfort to patients. I know that becoming a good nurse is not easy, so I need to study hard, gain more practical experience, and improve my communication and nursing skills. In the future, I hope to become a successful, professional, and caring nurse. I also hope to work in a hospital and make my family proud of me.
In conclusion, my personality, hobbies, and future ambition have shaped me into the person I am today. I know that I still have many things to learn and improve. However, I will continue to work hard and stay positive in order to achieve my dreams. I believe that success does not come easily, but with hard work, dedication, confidence, and prayer, I can achieve my goals. I hope that one day I can become a successful nurse, make my family proud, and help many people through my career.
No comments:
Post a Comment