Hello,Assalamualaikum,Nǐ hǎo and Namaste everyone, my name is nurafrina najwa batrisya binti azemil hasan. You can call me afrina. In this year, I will be 19 years old and student who is currently studying diploma in nursing. Everyone has a unique story that shape who they are and my story begins with this. I was born and raised by my parent's.From their marriage, I was blessed with siblings and a life that has shaped me into someone who is always cheerful. I think you should know something interesting about me such as my personality, my things that I like to do and my experience as a student nursing.
Since childhood, I was born and live in Selangor and was a person who is really friendly and like to make a lot of friends and make someone laughing when they talking to me. I always smiling at everyone and willing to learn new things. I have 6 siblings in my family's and I am the eldest one. My favorite food and drink is,I like eating nasi lemak every morning and like to drink chocolate malt.
The things that I like to do especially when I'm bored is I like reading a magazine and news on website. I also like do some searching about what topic that I will learn that day in class. I love watching a movie and listening to music while studying at night.
When I'm at semester 3 I was in my clinical era. In that era, I was learn many things that I thing is a something and nice information to me to know that. I was so enjoying my clinical era, I was learn how I can communicate with patients politely, be patient's when I'm talking to everyone and also understand about some illness or diagnosis that I've learn before this in class. I love being a someone that can give comfort and be their Friend and take the task as my challenging for being an excellent nursing student. I know that being a student is not easy, especially in this modern era where there are many challenges and responsibilities to face it. However, my determination to continue gaining knowledge and developing my skills in the field of diploma in nursing will never make me lose hope. I believe that every challenge I face is an opportunity for me to grow into a better person and be a better future nurse one day. I hope that one day, I can become a person who brings value to others, provides compassionate care to patients, and contributes positively to the community.
I hope that I will always have the opportunity to improve myself and become a better person day by day. This is especially important when I carry out my responsibilities as a nursing student when I'm at clinical field.I always want to enjoy to learn from my experiences, improve my skills, and provide the best care to my patients. I also hope that the good actions I do can inspire others and encourage them to spread kindness and make a positive difference in the lives of those around them.I think that's all from me.I hope I can always enjoy continue learning new things and gaining meaningful and enjoyable experiences throughout my journey every day.I also hope that through these words, you can discover something interesting about me and I hope that one day, we can become a friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment