Hi everyone! I'm Nor Damia Asyikin, 19 years old and I'm from Ampang, Selangor. I'm currently pursuing a Diploma in Nursing. Outside of my studies, I enjoy exploring my interests and making time for the things that I love. I'll share a little about my personality, education and hobbies.
Firstly, my personality reflects an important part of who I am. I would describe myself as a quiet and easy-going person who enjoys a peaceful environment. I may take some time to feel comfortable around new people, but I become more talkative once I get to know them better. For example, I usually prefer listening to others before joining a conversation. I also prefer to keep some things private because I believe that not everything needs to be shared with everyone. Being a quiet person doesn't mean that I don't enjoy spending time with others. In fact, I enjoy having meaningful conversations with people I am close to. My personality also helps me stay calm when dealing with different situations.
Besides that, my education plays an important role in shaping my future goals. I chose nursing because I am interested in healthcare and taking care of patients. Nursing has taught me to be responsible, patient and caring towards others. Although nursing can be stressful, I enjoy learning new things and gaining practical experience. For example, during my studies, I have learned about patient care, medications and different nursing procedures. These experiences have helped me understand the responsibilities of a nurse. I'm also ambitious about becoming a forensic nurse or an oncology nurse in the future. For instance, I'm interested in forensic nursing because it combines healthcare with the investigation and care of patients involved in criminal cases, while oncology nursing allows me to support cancer patients throughout their treatment. Therefore, I hope to continue improving my knowledge and skills to achieve my career goals.
Last but not least, my hobbies are an important part of how I enjoy and balance my life. I adore reading novels, especially stories that are emotional and meaningful. Lately, I have been drawn to sad novels because I enjoy stories that make me feel connected to the characters. For example, I enjoy reading about characters who go through difficult situations and overcome their struggles. Besides reading, I also enjoy listening to music because it helps me relax after a busy day. I also like travelling and exploring new places whenever I have the opportunity. Travelling allows me to experience different environments and create new memories. These hobbies help me reduce stress and give me time to enjoy myself outside of my studies. Overall, my hobbies make my free time more enjoyable and meaningful.
In conclusion, my personality, education and hobbies have played an important role in shaping me into the person I am today. My quiet and easy-going personality helps me appreciate meaningful relationships and peaceful surroundings. My nursing education has encouraged me to work towards my dream of becoming a forensic nurse or an oncology nurse. At the same time, my hobbies allow me to relax and enjoy my life outside of my studies. I hope to achieve my career goals and make a positive difference in my patients' lives.
I hope you'll find our blog interesting and enjoy reading it!
No comments:
Post a Comment